1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Writers. You know, we fall in love for six months and then leave just to chase another pretty muse. But then, two years and four relationships later, we’re publishing our next chapbook of things we’ve left unsaid to the woman we walked away from.
And the cycle repeats itself. Because as writers, few things rarely get left unsaid. And the second we run out of things to say, we have to search for something that makes our soul speak again.
Writers, we love until we don’t, write until we can’t, speak until we won’t, but we never stop searching. We never stop searching for something more. We never stop searching for words left unsaid."
Unfriendly reminder that in America it’s reasonable to say an unarmed black kid deserved to be shot six times because he might have robbed a convenience store, but a white kid shouldn’t be kicked off the high school football team just because he violently raped a girl.
#and filmed it #and shared it online